IBERAPA news about COVID-19
Dear Clients and Collaborators:
From IBERAPA we would like to inform you that we are actually working and supervising the evolution of the current emergency situation due to the spread of COVID-19 virus, following the guidelines of the World Health Organization and the National Authorities. Despite the situation of confinement that exists throughout the country, the IBERAPA staff works to minimize the consequences for our work, and to be able to fully fulfill our commitments to our Clients.
The measures we have implemented are:
- Personal hygiene measures, cleaning of spaces, isolation of areas.
- Permanent communication with our workers and collaborators for instant monitoring of the situation.
- Remote working in as many positions as possible.
- Establish 3 work shifts, completely separated and isolated in order to avoid close and direct contacts. 2 shifts in production and 1 shift for offices, added the remote work of the commercial and administrative part.
- Avoid as much as possible the trips of our workers in any field.
- Cancel face-to-face meetings with Clients, Suppliers and Collaborators. Use the current means of non-face-to-face meetings.
- Attention of deliveries of material from suppliers through internal protocol
All of this is focus on guaranteeing the monitoring of our productive and commercial activity, in order to be able to manage correctly the collaboration with each interested party, Customers and Suppliers, and to be able to anticipate our customer’s needs.
That is why with this information we want to transmit to keep calm and responsibility to all of you, we will continue to work daily, as we have done over the last 50 years and we will do our bit to get out of this scenario as soon as possible.
In the almost 2 weeks of confinement that we have had, we have not detected incidents that may endanger the continuity of our supply. We have detected that the flow of material transport between Clients and Suppliers is affected by all the protocols that are being used in the exchanges between companies. All rectifiable and that will affect us somewhat in the execution times and nothing else.
Our usual channels of communication and customer service are normally open, even our people attending to the situation are more aware of the possible needs that arise.
On behalf of the entire iberapa team, we hope you are in safety and healthy conditions, and we are sure that everything will return to a normal situation sooner.
Receives our warm greetings.
The Iberapa team… people on power solutions.