IBERAPA news about COVID-19
Dear Clients and Collaborators:
From IBERAPA we would like to inform you that we are continuously working and supervising the evolution of the current situation due to the spread of COVID-19 virus, following the guidelines of the World Health Organization and the National Authorities. IBERAPA staff works to minimize the consequences for our work, and to be able to fully fulfill our commitments to our Clients.
The measures we have implemented are:
- Personal hygiene measures, cleaning of spaces, isolation of areas.
- Permanent communication with our workers and collaborators for instant monitoring of the situation.
- Remote working in as many positions as possible.
- 3 work shifts, completely separated and isolated in order to avoid close and direct contacts. 2 shifts in production and 1 shift for offices, added the remote work of the commercial and administrative part.
- Avoid as much as possible the trips of our workers in any field.
- Cancel face-to-face meetings with Clients, Suppliers and Collaborators. Use the current means of non-face-to-face meetings.
- Attention of deliveries of material from suppliers through internal protocol
All of this is focus on guaranteeing the monitoring of our productive and commercial activity, in order to be able to manage correctly the collaboration with each interested party, Customers and Suppliers, and to be able to anticipate our customer’s needs.
Our usual channels of communication and customer service are normally open, even our people attending to the situation are more aware of the possible needs that arise.
On behalf of the entire iberapa team, we hope you are in safety and healthy conditions, and we are sure that everything will return to a normal situation sooner.
Receives our warm greetings.
The Iberapa team… people on power solutions.