It’s a three-phase pole mounted load break switch with SF6 insulation, for electricity distribution networks, manufactured according to EN60265 and IEC standards UNE 265.
Advantages and construction details:
- Factory sealed equipment, free of adjustments during installation, spare parts and maintenance.
- Designed specifically for birdlife protection.
- The switch and operating mechanism are insulated by gas, providing greater strength and reliability in high pollution environments than other similar solutions with operation mechanism outsider gas, for example in areas with ice.
- Possibility of connection with plug terminal, isolating the device from environment and increasing installation capacity at high altitude over 1,000 meters.
- Several possibilities of operation: Pole stick, or manual drive, or Motor Control.
- Ability to adapt a control cabinet with a relay enabled to performs as a sectionalizer (programmable reclosing) and programmable communication with different protocols: PID1, IEC101, etc.